Friday, December 30, 2011

Love is.....


Sometime last year I mentioned a little project I was working on.
A book for girls about biblical love.

I just had confirmed a couple of weeks back that it will be published next November.
Yeah!
So today I am at my little desk in my room working on a couple of changes.



My partner in crime is very kindly napping....

Well - she was napping. Now she is awake and disracting me with her beautiful smiles!
How is a person supposed to get any work done around here with such chubby cuteness to distract.....??


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Laura. I'll look forward to reading your book when it comes out. Gorgeous girl too. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the book. Your little cutie looks like a doll in that first pic! gorgeous

    ReplyDelete